Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Comments & Facts on This Blog

My apologies for not approving comments sooner the past few days. Several comments, some supportive of me and some not, have waited equally. I was simply unable to check the blog for the past several days.

Several folks, both here and on other blogs, have accused me of not having my facts straight because they read my post as stating that the Duo have endorsed the recall. That is not correct, although I can understand how some people might have understood it that way.

I started the post by referring to "Several anonymous bloggers," which includes those who comment on the Duos' blogs, Newszap and AzCentral. There was a separate paragraph about the "Duo" that doesn't even reference the possible recall. The paragraph that references the possible recall refers to the "several" bloggers, as does my mission statement at the top of the blog.

So my "facts" are not wrong, after all. Some folks simply misinterpreted what I said. To avoid pointless discussion about tangental issues, I will grant that a reasonable person might have read it that way in good faith. I will be happy to clarify my intent for the future by re-wording the statement in the page header.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If Frank and Mike are posting information that is not truly factual, prove it. Stating it is not true, does not make it so.

Frank

Paula Cohen said...

Hi Truth Teller, Just wondering when you might be posting again. I'm looking forward to it - keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Yes, I was wondering that same question. I was also wondering if you could back up your post with some facts.

Paula, your new blog is missing a few post. I would say that is odd but it is your calling card.